a Greater Manchester wide environment allowing the free flow of data between public sector organisations whilst creating a public facing mechanism for the release of open data. The programme will:
- Build infrastructure through an RDF linked data store allowing Greater Manchester’s open data to be linked and queried.
- Enable skills transfer into the public sector with toolkits, resources and mentoring for project participants.
- Create capacity through placement of civic minded developers (Code Fellows) into LAs.
- Build peer support structures throughout the project.
- Engage the digital and business community to encouraging the creation of new digital services and insights.